WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Last Updated: December 3, 2018
2. Eligibility to Use this Site; Registration. This Site may be used only by users (“Customer Users”) who are designated and furnished with usernames and passwords by customers of Agiliti (“Customer Sponsors”) and have set up an account by completing Agiliti’s registration process. As part of the registration process you must provide complete and accurate information as prompted and choose a user name and password. You agree that all data that you provide in establishing your account is accurate and complete, that you will maintain and promptly update the data, and that you consent to the storage of the data in this Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password. You agree to notify Agiliti and your employer immediately of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your password, user name or account or any other breach of security. Agiliti will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password, user name or account.
- permit any party who is not an authorized Customer User to access this Site
- attempt to access the accounts of any user of this Site other than your own account
- damage, disable, undermine, overburden or impair this Site or the servers or networks
used in connection with this Site
- modify or create any derivative works based on all or any part of this Site
- attempt to access the source code or object code of this Site
- engage in any behavior that is offensive or harmful to Agiliti or others, including use of this Site to:
- transmit, upload, post or link to any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful, threatening, abusive, vulgar or that invades another person’s privacy
- post or publish any information that is known to be false or misleading
- impersonate any other person post or publish any content that violates the copyright or right of publicity or any other right of another person
- transmit a software virus or other computer code, files or programs designed to interfere with, disable or destroy the software, hardware or telecommunications equipment of another person
- use any system, including without limitation robots, spiders, web scrapes or offline readers, that uses automated processes to access this Site or sends more requests to this Site than a human could reasonably produce in the same period of time
- post, transmit or link from SPAM or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or would otherwise violate applicable law.
6. Limited Warranty, Disclaimer. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT, DATA, MATERIALS AND
DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE SITE MAY PERIODICALLY BE INACCESSIBLE OR INOPERABLE FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TRANSMISSION INTERFERENCE, INTERRUPTIONS, CONGESTION AND OUTAGES; HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE MALFUNCTIONS; PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OR REPAIRS; DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR OTHER CAUSES.
9. Intellectual Property. You understand that Agiliti retains all ownership rights in this Site (including all content). All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned by Agiliti or other respective owners.
The entire content of this Site, including, but not limited to, text, design, software, photography, video, graphics, music, sound, information and the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement thereof, is protected under the copyright laws of the United States of America, international treaties and other intellectual property laws (including without limitation the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of all content). This Site may contain or reference patents, technologies, products, or other proprietary rights of Agiliti, its third-party vendors and other third parties. Nothing on this Site will be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any trademarks, copyrights, patents, technologies, products, or other proprietary rights of Agiliti, any of its third party vendors or other third parties, other than the limited use rights expressly provided herein.