CCPA NOTICE AT COLLECTION
Agiliti, Inc. collects the following personal information (PI) categories. Personal Information does not include information excluded from CCPA’s scope. For our CCPA Notice at Collection for Employees and Applicants, please visit our website at www.agilitihealth.com, click on the PRIVACY & DATA COLLECTION NOTICES link in the footer, then click on the link for California Residents.
- Identifying information, such as your full name, gender, and signature.
- Contact information, such as your telephone numbers and email addresses.
- California Customer Records Personal Information Categories, such as signature, telephone number, and other personal information which overlaps with other categories.
- Commercial Information, such as business name, and transaction and contact information.
- Non-Public Education Information, such as your Agiliti University webinar completion certificates.
- Professional or Employment details, such as your job title and position.
- Internet or other similar network activity, such as your search history, browsing history, login information, and IP addresses. To manage your cookie settings, click on the orange cookie hover button in the lower left side of your screen, then click on “Cookie Settings.” For a complete list of cookies we use, once in “Cookie Settings,” click on “Cookie Details” under the description of each cookie category.
- Surveillance information, such as call monitoring and video surveillance of the exterior of certain offices.
Agiliti Inc. collects Personal Information for the following business purposes:
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- To administer and maintain the Company’s operations, including for safety purposes.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests and transactions.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For marketing purposes.
- To exercise or defend the legal rights of the Company and its employees, affiliates, customers, contractors, and agents.
Document No.: DP004 vr.07012022
Effective Date: July 1, 2022
Last Updated On: July 1, 2022